Saturday, October 13, 2007

Will u go and see??

Read thestar online and saw "Mysteries of dilapidated mansion"
PENANG: A dilapidated mansion in Relau is sending chills down the spines of nearby residents who have heard rumours of “souls'' in the building.
and the example of some creepy encounters...
“My friend once uttered some vulgar words while we were coming down the steps in the mansion and he suddenly went tumbling down,'' said Raj, who had heard rumours about a woman committing suicide in the mansion's pool.
I'm curious to know where the mansion is... somehow the first thing came to my mind... was the mansion near the place I stayed before...yes, Desa Relau 2.. muahaha... (also the place where my bro's apartment is) .. we actually heard frens said that the mansion is haunted and there are ppl who went there to get 4D - nombor ekor...and when anyone so lucky and get money from the 'requested numbers', will go back and pray some offerrings.... and my dad... about few years back, actually went there and he said he got goosebumps when he was exploring the surroundings of my bro's apartment..(its nearby the apartment).. he quickly got out of that place..
I wonder how many ppl will actually go to the mansion after this is on thestar news.. for me, I won't dare to go... creeeeeepyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

mana ni? mengapa saya tak nampak berita tu in star haha..

1:34 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

hmmph... maybe dun wan to let u see kot..:p

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home