Thursday, September 20, 2007

Congrats!

Yesterday nite, received an sms from EL (my colleague) sayang she gave birth to a baby boy of 3.05 kg at 4.30pm. Wow, CONGRATS!!! I'm really happeeee for her...ehhee....
So today, after training, me & BK when to see her. Brought along a nicely wrapped fruit basket from my dept :) Reached at the hospital, both me & BK didn't know she's in which room... haha.. had to ring her for room no. We then get to see the baby!!
It was the visiting hours and all babies are 'displayed' for visitors at the baby room. Errr.... they actually look the same! haha.. Well, EL's baby has her hubby's face :D..tapi cute la...

After baby session, BK wanted to go to his fren's famous shop.... manatau..it was closed!!! arrgghhh.... it is the 2nd time alrd I din get to eat... waarrghh, geramnye!!!!

But nvm, haha.. we reached KIMCHI instead. hmm... food is not bad.. tapi i think i still prefer jap food than korean..no offence for the korean food lovers :p

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

hehe.. hope u get to enjoy the BK fr food last night hehe.. sorry cant make it. i got a very bad flu..

ah ah ah.. cheeeeeew... *rub nose*

1:28 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

wahhaa... my 'first time' to KimChi given to....

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home