Thursday, February 01, 2007

Passwords

hhmmph.... so long already din blog... until I need to re-trace my account coz I fOrGOt my password ... pai seh pai seh

i think i start to see myself 'aging'.... i tend to forget passwords, especially those that i occasionally use. hmmph...... its time to write it all down in a book
well, i'm not sure how many ppl out there actually write all so-called confidential info in a specific book... is it safe?

let say forget bout the safety part, what if suddenly i die (touch wood la .. i belum kahwin , belum ada anak cucu...still want to live longer), then no one knows my e-bank account lor (as if banyak duit..muahhahhaa... )
aih.... don't care la.. just write in a 'book' la.. else very ma huan. need to do this and that..
there was once i forgot my public bank e-bank account... have to go to the branch i apply the e-bank and reset.. see, ma huan rite?

so, if u don't want to write down, be sure that u remember all the username and passwords!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

can always tell me and i keep it for you :P WAHAHHAA...

7:11 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

yo...i leave to u ar.. can also la.. :P

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home