Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Bazaar Ramadhan

Damn long never blog already... fu yoh... feel like ages, decades.. u name it.. hahaa...
Well, I think I should start blogging and try to be as c0nsistent as I can, to blog :)
Started off with retrieving my blog and re-logon with a new password coz I've forgotten my previous password (as expected). Then deleted my old posts.. :)

Today, I did what I've been thinking to do since last year >> go to bazaar ramadhan at Sunshine! Of coz, not many Chinese... If not mistaken, where were only a handfull... but ... who cares :p... There were so many food, plenty of choices, like malay food heaven... untill I just buy what I felt like eating.... hehhee.... felt like accomplished something :p ... get to eat my fave nasi kerabu. It is blue in color and has ulam a bit and I added fried fish....... I also 'ta pau' my fave kuih kuria (if u wonder what that is, it looks like donut, but made of ubi keledek.. nice... ), pucuk paku masak lemak ...then reach home, use finger to eat my dinner, fu yoh.. feel at home and its really nice!

Called my mom and told her bout my dinner... she said she's gonna do the same tomoro! haha...see, this is wad me n my mom will do if I'm back at home!

2 Comments:

Blogger limfy said...

hey hey..guess what I went there too on Friday to tapao something for my dinner hahaha..
Felt like wana try out all the food there haha..ayam percik..yummy :P

6:07 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

i tot ppl gonna laugh at me.. hhehe.. who knows ada peminat also go bazaar ramadhan.. dun miss the chance, it last for 1 month nia :P

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home