Saturday, February 03, 2007

Home



hmmmmmmmmmmmhp............
I'm going back home, yes HOME!!! It's been a month already I didn't eat my mom's yummy food ...slurp slurp :)
The last time I went back was on my mum's + nephew's bday! It was really a fun family reunion. Belum CNY dah reunion......hahhaa... we went to City Bayview chinese restaurant (forgot the name already... pai seh ar) and the food >> YUMMY!!! (recommended for special occasions :D)
There was 9 dishes (including dessert!) and we finished it!! See the pic also know, 9 dishes.. sap sap sui la.. all the size like "that" one ... muahhahhha...We were all stuffed with food and barely stand up after we finished. RM6** but was sedap and everyone was happy!!
Well, this time going back to help out my mom buat kuih for CNY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home