Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Few Changes

Ok... since I'm so in mood to 'talk'... a few things should be updated also....hehee..

1. I have fringe now (actually started about a month ago la)
I was recommended by Jael (our ms pretty from my dept) to go AVER to try out. Dengan penuh semangat I went there... expecting them to recommend some wavy or curly hairstyle.. but NO.. Jun (stylist) wanted to straighten and do fringe for me... my main concern is my superb chubby face.. how to suit straight hair? look more chubby rite? Fine, she assured it would be nice...ok.. I ask here n there... no one seems to really support chubby me to go for hair straightening...haha... I cannot tahan alrd.... after few days of asking, suak liao la.. straighten it would be then.... so.. this is the outcome lor... stil boleh tengok la..haha.. kinda like it... but yesterday went and trimmed it a bit.. became short alrd... and now look like dunno wad.. haiz...
2. I'm a member of Smurfies @ Circles 99
If you wonder what is Circle 99, you may go to http://v2.circles99.com/circles and check it out. It is basically a place for frens who are still close and active in follow up each others' life. It's kinda cool actually... you can post gossips (which is why I'm still a member..hehee), announcements (eg: who''s getting married, who's going oversea for work...), post latest pictures and many more.
3. I'm moving to another place
Oh ya, I'm moving to another place in Oct later, in few weeks time actually. It's gonna be nearer to work place and its near to recreation park where ppl walk, jog, tai chi.. hehe... kinda cool place :)
Ok, I think enough updates for now.. haha...

3 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

-.-" u cut my face out.. sob.. hahha..

nice to see u back blogging!

1:29 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

haha.... if show u, then ppl look at u pulak ler..
yeah, kinda back to the mood....thanks for ur 'visit' :D
ah sou also dropby one.. kam sia kam sia

11:23 PM  
Blogger limfy said...

hahaha..nonid kamsia lar lol
must be ur posts attract me baru i dropby mah hehe..gambate :D

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home