Thursday, September 27, 2007

Bazaar Ramadhan...again :D

hehee... today the first batch dinner folks went to bazaar ramadhan... hhaha.. and for this time, I bought Nasi Ulam, kebab & few pieces of triangle shape curry puff (I think it's curry puff la). After 'shopping', we then 'landed' at Sunshine market and 'buka puasa' (thinking... tak malu, tak puasa, tapi buka puasa..hahaha..)
So I started with my nasi ulam, which has raw vege mix with the rice (like kacang panjang, serai..bla bla...).... it smells nice, tapi..hmm.. not as nice as I expected. It was dry and I like my food to be 'basah'. So, had to take gravy of ML's satay instead. hahaa...then only nice. Still, I prefer nasi kerabu....mm mm..
Winner of the day is............................................................. KEBAB!!!! haha... din know it turned out that the kebab is the best...eat until so full....
fat...fat...fat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home