Friday, September 21, 2007

...true or not one....

Have you ever wonder if ppl around you are true? I mean... do they really mean what they said? For those you can trust, I guess you won't hesitate this..... but what if the 'trust' was also doubted and you started to wonder whether the ppl that you used to trust, and suddenly you started to feel that.... hmmm.... do they really mean what they said? It's like a few coincidence happened in front of you and when you think back, its actually co-related and that makes you start to wonder... wonder .. wonder....

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

do you trust me? i guess time will tell lah mei..

for me, i trust every1 at first. i give everyone my 100% trust. but once they break it, it will never go up.

but mei, i trust u 101% :D

1:26 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

fu yoh... i'm so touched :D

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home