Saturday, September 22, 2007

I miss lantern lighting

Called my mom this afternoon before lunch... she was doing her "math tuition" (it's ok if you don't know what that is.... only certain ppl understood :p) with my dad and god father... heard laughters.... sounded so happy... She joyfully updated that her 'war' with my dad has over..haha... cute..
Then she asked, 'mei, tak balik ka'... hmmph... I wish I can but it's like.... I can't really get a nice spot to go back this month... ww38 is short week and if go back, sure she will bising coz wil reach on sunday, then go back on monday nite.. kinda rush... then next week, need to clean the new place that I'm gonna stay in.... and the last time I went back was 25 Aug, its over 4 weeks alrd! Nvm, the next time I go back, will try to arrange leave taking and spend time with her..... plus, its Jusco sale season!! haha...
The main thing that I'm gonna miss this year for Mid-Autumn is, to light up lanterns and hang on the pokok-pokok outside my house (at home town lor). Childish? Well, up to you what you want to say.. hhahaha.. I won't mind... it's just that I really like Mid-Autumn festival and I really think lighting up lanterns (no matter big or small) is a should-do thing to celebrate it ;) You will feel delighted when you see there are many nice and adorable lanterns hanging around the house... :D

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

hope this year u enjoy ur 中秋节 as happy as u back in home town lah.

中秋节快乐 mei mei~ mucks*

1:21 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

hehe... din really enjoy like those I have back at home town.. but have to face the fact that I'm here lor :D

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home