Saturday, October 06, 2007

Move Complete!

Finally.... 'room' move completed! :D
It took me from Sun - Wed, from clean - move - tidy up.... sounds tired huh.. but ok la.. can still enjoy hiking .. haha..
Do I like the room? Yes I do!!! It's bigger, and my stuff doesn't look as crowded as my previous room. The best part is, i'm sleeping on a queen size bed now! hehhee... so hang fook... also, this room has wardrobe in the wall, cool huh... hehee.. although its not a new house, but this house is not bad.
Talk bout other places of the hse... Got a big living room.. no sofa.. but my hsemate already getting one for RM250 (2nd hand)....muahaha..then can watch tv nicely after today, coz it will be delivered today... :)
Kitchen.. hmm.. got one small stove, enough to cook maggi mee :p.. fridge that is more sejuk than normal ones... semi-auto washing machine.. talk bout this semi-auto washing machine... i feel so dumb when i first use it.. haha... coz i'm not sure how!!! hehhee.. like trial n error.. and my first attempt was when there is no one at home... at least if salah, no ppl laugh at me..ekkeeke..then.. hmmph.......... got a few pokok bunga outside.. can do gardening when free also :)
Nearby, there is a park where ppl walk, jog, exercise...and many ppl go! feel like the community is so health conscious :D
Housemates : currently got 2 guys (1 intel-ier, 1 agilent-er), soon 1 gal (intel-ier). the 2 guys very chin chai one.. especially 'vam ker' kekke.... can reserve parking for me summor... nice huh...
Secara kesimpulannya, I like this place!!! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

yeah.. a very nice place you got there. worth every cents you spend on your rent. hehe. :)

1:49 AM  
Blogger cmei said...

hehhe... kam sia kam sia.. if u want to lepak, feel free to dropby.. although its not my hse, tapi boleh la.. :D

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home