Friday, October 19, 2007

Completed 7-Days Assignment

At 10-19-2007, 12am, I'm officially completed my 7-days assignment!!!
What assignment? hahaha.... to take care of Happy as my brother went to 7-days vacation in China.
Happy is a male pekingese who is about 2 yrs old...very manja, sensitive and playful...also, wakes ppl up before 6am!!!
It's a great experience to see how disciplined I can be actually...just that I feel tak senang hati if leave him alone at home when I go to work or go to other places.... and feel 'terikat'..
So the normal routine is to wake up early and bring Happy for morning walk (a.k.a toilet time), heat up his brunch, play with him .. then evening, bring him out for evening walk (toilet time again) and then dinner... and that's it... eh, got summor... need to brush his hair, let him take vitamins everyday, ensure he wears mini socks at home (so that he wont scratch and hurt himself), fan is always turned ON (he gets hot easily), rub his body (so-called belly rub) and manja with him so that he wont be so EMO!!! hahaa... So ho mia punya dog.... hmmmm..... cannot scold him, else he wont finish his meals... hhaa.. chu bie...
I brought him to my place for the final 3 days and after he left, the first morning.. I actually feel a bit tak biasa.. and the moment writing this blog... kind of wondering what is he doing... hmmmph... got a bit miss him pulak... haha...

3 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

time for you to make baby..

3:13 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

apa ni....

12:57 PM  
Blogger 小慧 said...

that's so much work to be done as compared to me babysitting coco! Haha...i'll be having another round of babysitting to do next week! Wish me luck..

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home