Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Xmas eve in SG and Xmas nite @ GSM

Christmas this year was a special...Thanks to WC to organized this fun (a lil' tired though) trip...mucks mucks :D.
This year, I had it in Singapore! heheh...its my first time to Spore and went there during xmas!
The decorations were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice...the streets, the shopping malls.... everywhere filled with xmas spirit!
Spore, the first thing that is significant is their buildings... very well maintained. I guess that their apartments are painted every year or maybe once in every couple of years because you cant really tell if a block is newly build or its been there for long time. Had a great time at Sentosa Island, where I got my tanned/burnt skin from. haha... the musical + light show > "Songs of the Sea" was awesome! Recommended for those who wants to have a visit to Spore :D.

After 10 hrs bus ride, I actually manage to get back to the GSM Xmas Party! Fun, hilarious and enjoyable 2 hrs at the office ;). And I got myself a cute snowman for the gift exchange ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home