Sunday, November 18, 2007

I am what I wear


Cultural.... is the theme of ISD Night 2007... and so I wear, yes, kebaya. Got it from my 3rd sis-in-law.. she said she 'loan' it to me for 1 year coz she's currently pregnant :)

Ingin ku rangkapkan pantun dua kerat yang di'modify'kan....
Terima kasih daun keladi
Sayang selasih saya turutkan
Gambar ini cantik sekali
Kerana 'skill' bro George yang mengagumkan
hehe... boleh la... all those pantun thing alrd give back to cikgu .. kakaka....
that night... hmm... was having fun...not really on the food, but on the picture taking with the-like-2-take-pic clicks :D
p/s: kor, thx for the pics... nice and really like 'em. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

lol.. glade you like it but like what BK said the light is not bright enough. IF only i got flash that night then it will be perfect :P

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home