Friday, December 07, 2007

Detachment

Looking at the sky...sometimes make you feel calm...I feel this especially after I was angry over stuff...maybe just some small little stuff. Too bad I'm a woman and I admit that I can't take it like the men does.
Maybe...maybe men are better with anger management or good with 'detachment'. Detachment, this is what I learnt after reading "Tuesdays with Morrie". I felt what Morrie said was right. If you keep thinking of something that affects your emotions, you are not letting youreself going through what you are experiencing, you are attached to this emotions! So, one must learn to detached to move forward.
What's the point of getting angry that long? It will only make me feel bad, affect my emotions and maybe even spoil the good mood of the day! I've figured out that whenever I'm in the same situation, I should look at the sky...free my mind...count from 10 - 0...repeat as many time as possible and maybe think of ice-creams ! :) yeah.... ice-cream...who hates ice-cream huh :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home