Saturday, May 03, 2008

Kathleen a.k.a. Xiao Rou - Welcome 2 d family!

Kathleen is here! Welcome to the family!
hehee...Kathleen, is my newborn niece who is born on 4/15/2008. Haven't visit her yet so can't imagine how she really look like :D.
But I'll surely go back during her full moon ceremony this coming weekend. hmm...tak sabar sabar....
Xiao Rou, is her chinese name ... thanks to my kor & ah sou who penatly look for suitable name...tq tq very the muchi
kathleen ~ pure; xiao rou ~ soft spoken > harap harap next time she is as nice as her name ;)
Will update her pic after I go back.
btw, my bro just updated me..her full name is Kathleen Nacha Lim Xiao Rou. hmmm.... Nacha (her iban name, which is taken from one of her ancestors's name) - sounds like the chinese character "na zhe" ehehee...

2 Comments:

Blogger limfy said...

Ooooo is Kathleen...heard it from Mr George's mouth macam Catherine pulak :p muahaha.
Glad that u all like the name :D waiting for her pic here kekeke

11:12 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

hhee..one thing similar, she has round face...kekkee...

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home