Wednesday, April 09, 2008

....you....

I prayed you are alright
I hope there's nothing bad happen
phone... maybe you left in the car.. or it was in silent mode that you couldn't hear it
other contacts...hmmm...I seems to have none...well, let's just think that you r having gr8 time out there
Thank you, for the change
Thank you, for the sacrifition
Thank you, I get to meet new friends
Thank you, I have close friends whom will make me in happy, joy mode
Thank you, I get to be at another place
Thank you, for things that I enjoyed
Thank you, for being around
Thank you, for all the hassle I caused
Thank you, for your patience
Thank you....for everything!
I know I did not show it...
I know I'm cold...
But, I actually appreciate everything!
and yet, you do disappoint me..

4 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

welcome :P

i know it is not for me hahaha

12:59 AM  
Blogger Joel Chu said...

This Post very Chim...

2:05 PM  
Blogger 小慧 said...

erm..it was all positive but...suddenly the last sentence...what happened la.

11:57 PM  
Blogger cmei said...

wahaha.... nothing cheem... just overly emo nia :p

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home