Tuesday, September 23, 2008

be thankful..

I was just been forwarded a meaningful message and at the end of it the "Moral of the Story: Be thankful for what you have. Be creative. Be innovative. Think differently and positively."
Made me recalled that earlier of the day..I was with ' the brothers' to sweat out at permata. Today, we did touch a few topics and one of it was about 'fat'. Where all girls always think that they are FAT; including those slim girls who has no fat to lose, but still go on-diet.
Me, oh I'm the chubby ones (see, I did not use the word "FAT"), who started to have weight concerns when I'm surrounded by slim girls. Especially when the slim girls say want to go on diet; whereby to me, she/they are already in good shape).
Who doesn't want to look good? Who doesn't want to have body like those super models? Somehow today I told 'the brothers' that I sometimes think that I'm very thankful coz I'm not crippled or stuff like that...and I can do a lot of activities with my limbs, whenever I want. It's hard to imagine IF (touchwood!) I don't have them.

But then, there will be others who think that one should not be too comfortable at current situation and should look for betterment. hmmm....what say u?

I think I'm the very normal person and I'm gonna just live with it...try my best...get rid of the "FAT" word from my head and be positive and be THANKFUL :)
"Tomorrow might not be good, but there is always a better tomorrow!"

1 Comments:

Blogger George Yew said...

oh yes. i love my fat.
oh yes. i love my tummy.
oh yes. i can do the fatty tummy dance. can you?

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home